Saturday, January 10, 2004

I have just returned from Arizona where I worked a Home Show with Claudia with SewWhat. What a great experience. I hope she gets lots of leads from this event.

As for Dede she has been invited to the blog. Sorry, I just didn't have time to do it sooner.



Dede is not on here yet? Woops... she really must be, and soon! Her wit and wisdom about the complexities of life have kept me going over the last few months as I've faced more personal challenges than Job. Well ~ not more than Job ~ but for sure a lot!!!!

Shirley, don't silence the flow. Your hour of writing and sharing with us your insights has challenged me to rethink my methods time and again... while I don't always change at least the thoughts made me consider ways that I can alter or improve on my techiniques.

Working through the weekend to finish up slips, so must be off. I'm going to brave the elements and make it to the mall too although for that I should be committed.

No comments: