Friday, January 23, 2004

my biggest concern is the garbage on the search engines. Sure Fit and retailers who aslo sell sure fit have clogged up the lists for the key words custom slipcover. Even if I managed to find a very specific wording that made it worth paying per click for the guaranteed top spots, if it were truely effective the garbarge mongers would use it and I'd be right where I started, or worse. The key words custom slipcovers ( I have been told by one person ) is fifteen cents a click. Given that people often don't realize it's custom and LOCAL to make them, by click budget could be wasted by who knows who. You could have an original flawlessly conceived site and have no one find it. Worse, it could be so good the rascals out there find some subverisve was to mess it up.

No comments: