Wednesday, June 15, 2005

If we're talking weekdays, then after August 5 works best for me. All other dates are possible, but if you're asking about the BEST days...

I never expected to own a setting press, at least not so soon - there's sooooo much else that I REALLY need. Sooo... I was cruising the Fasnap website (the manufacturer; they also sell direct) and saw an UNBELIEVABLY low price for the very model I craved. I called them - turned out to be a computer glitch, but they said they'd honor that price so naturally, I HAD to buy it! Moments later, the glitch was fixed.

I don't have any dies, though, but I surely don't mind paying for them after such an amazing stroke of luck. So, seriously - if there's something you'd like to try, please let me know and I'll get the proper die (hardware is cheap).

No comments: