Wednesday, April 26, 2006

picture trail projects

the fourth in the series for the " kooky " project is on line, and yes, it's ridiculous.

the principles are sound, but it goes waaay further than you'd ever have to , you could choose just one things and make it better, you wouldn't need all the bells and whictles on this one. It was fun, that was reason in itself to do it.

again this is the underwear class at the summit, bring your questions, your cameras, yourselves.

I am making airport runs wednesday June 21, tell me if you need picking up.

2 comments:

Dede in Mass said...

Re: airport runs on Wednesday, June 21

Has anyone requested a ride, yet? I'll buy my tickets this weekend - please let me know if there's a time you need to be at the airport for another person, and I'll plan accordingly.

Right now, it looks like Southwest. The cheapest arrives 5:45 pm or 11:15 pm. If I spend a little more money I get a slightly shorter flight and arrive at 10:20 am, 1:40 pm, or 9:45 pm.

Please let me know which arrival time works best for you.

Shirley Hendry Walsh said...

actually, I think the other gal comes in at four pm. Do what you need to, we'll work it all out.