Wednesday, November 23, 2005

taking a break from sewing, asking for feedback...

from my waay too late and not getting out the door anyway by thanksgiving slipcover project du jour..... to say don't forget to enjoy your holidays. 35 years of slipcovers later, I can tell you people forgive late sewing. Celebrate while you can !

On another note, I am using the first couple weeks of january to get together picture series for discs for the summit.

If there's something you want to see I can slip it in there now.

might as well ask here.............

3 comments:

K from WA said...

I want to see new ideas... step by step instructions of how you do what you do....

YOUR ARE MY INSPIRATION SHIRLEY

always
K

Shirley Hendry Walsh said...

I have a bizzare need to entertain myself with the improbable.

Dede in Mass said...

I hope you never stop, Shirley. Karen's right - you really are an inspiration!

Dede (must... stop...eating...)