Thursday, March 03, 2005

Shirley... I was wondering what in the world happened to you? Missing in action. I am getting excited about the Summit too. All you need to do is be prepared for your classes, and let me know what classes you would like to sit in on, and when you arrive and where you will be staying and if you want a roommate?

Bringing anyone with you?

So you will be seeing Alicia in Las Vegas?

K with SA

*************************************************************************************finally lifting my head up from machine, after four weeks of holding my breath over flame proof blackout.

240 widths out the door monday, then scramble to get late covers done.

Still finally, getting excited about the summit, making plans.

I see Alicia on the 22 march, anything we need to do to get ready ?

No comments: