Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Thank You Slipcover Summit Students


To my wonderful students... THANK YOU!!!

I couldn't have asked for a nicer first class - you (all) breezed serenely through those, um... unfortunate rough spots (like, oh... trying to cram six hours of material into three...).


If you have any questions about any of them; indeed, about ANYTHING from class, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I'm so grateful to everyone - I learned so much about teaching, and your kindness (and patience) was very dearly appreciated!

You're THE BEST!!!


Sincerely,

Dede
West Village Home
Custom Cushions and Slipcovers

PS: There were questions about how I attach a skirt with a finished seamed edge. I'll take photos of the process for the Slipcover Press, because while the process is easy, it's hard to explain.

No comments: