Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Side Charis, Sofas, Ottomans and teaching. I only do one or two covers every few motnths, because I am a stay-at-home-mom with two kids 5 and under. I love to sew, so slipcovers are my passion. I am looking to the future when my little ones are in school and I can get back into the workroom more often. I am looking forward to seeing you in Cleveland at the Sewing Expo. I am also dabbling in teaching myself to do slips from measurements only, the way Shirley does. The idea of it has caught my intrest so I have some small side chairs I have been messing around with. I'm sure that will keep me busy through the winter!

Cheers,
Liz

Glad you can join us....
What type of covers have you been making???

K with SA

Hi Karen! Thanks for the invite. Look forward to getting this up and running again.
Happy New Year!
Liz Sethi

No comments: